1. MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS OF SERVICE I. 'discordlist.me' may change the terms and conditions from time to time. Your failure to abide modified terms may result in termination of your 'discordlist.me' service. II. A user's continued use of the discordlist.me services constitutes: (1) an acknowledgment by the user of the terms and conditions and its modifications; and (2) an agreement by the user to abide and be bound by the Terms of Service and its modifications.
2. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE 'discordlist.me' reserves the right to modify or discontinue the provided services with or without notice to the user. 'discordlist.me' shall not be liable to the user or any third party should 'discordlist.me' exercise its right to modify or discontinue the service.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES You expressly agree that use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. While aiming for the highest reliability and level of service possible, we offer no guarantees.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY I. In no event shall 'discordlist.me', its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the 'discordlist.me' website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. While the foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction, where conditions, warranties or other rights are implied in this agreement or otherwise conferred by law, and it is not lawful or possible to exclude them, then those conditions, warranties or other rights will (but only to the extent required by law) apply to this agreement. at the option of 'discordlist.me', our liability for breach of implied conditions or warranties is limited, to the extent permitted by law to, if the breach relates to goods, (i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, (ii) the repair of the goods, (iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods, or (iv) the payment of having the goods repaired and, if the breach relates to services, (i) the supply of the services again; or (ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again. II. You specifically acknowledge that 'discordlist.me' shall not be liable for content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you. III. The website and services are controlled and offered by 'discordlist.me' from its facilities in Poland. Those who access or use the 'discordlist.me' website and services from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
5. INDEMNITY You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless 'discordlist.me' and its creators, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the 'discordlist.me' Website; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your uploads caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the 'discordlist.me' website.
6. ADDING SERVERS I. You are solely responsible for your server content, icon and description and the consequences of posting or publishing them if added content is against the law of your country. In connection with uploaded content, you affirm, represent and warrant that: you own or have necessary licences, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize 'discordlist.me' to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any other proprietary rights. II. You further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party propretary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permissions from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant 'discordlist.me' all of the licence rights granted herein. You also agree not to upload any files that break the law in other ways, such as objectionable images. III. Anything which is against these rules or against law of your country or country where 'discordlist.me' servers are located, may be removed by 'discordlist.me' if properly notified. IV. 'discordlist.me' reserves the right to remove content and uploads without prior notice.
7. YOUR USE OF CONTENT ON THE SITE You fully understand that using 'discordlist.me' and it services, you may be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that 'discordlist.me' and it services are not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such uploads. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to uploads that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against 'discordlist.me' with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold 'discordlist.me', its Owners/Operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the site.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS All materials, title, texts that are part of the Service (including, but not limited to, designs, graphics, quotes, pictures, videos, information, applications, software, sounds or any other files), except for Your or Third Party Data, are, as between the Service and you, owned by the Service (discordlist.me). You agree that you shall not modify, copy, distribute, reproduce, scrape, or sell any of discordlist.me property in any form or by any means.
10. LINKS 'discordlist.me' may provide, or users may include in e-mail, links to other web sites or resources. The user acknowledges and agrees that 'discordlist.me' is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. The user agrees that 'discordlist.me' shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
11. PAYMENT AND SUBSCRIPTION I. Paid Status can be purchased either by paying for 30, 60 or 90 days. After you register for a Paid Status, you consent to get access to 'discordlist.me' premium features immediately. If you reside outside the United States and register for a Paid Status, you may change your mind for any or without reason and receive a full refund within fourteen (14) days ("Cooling-off Period") ONLY if you didn't logged-in to service or didn't started to use the service. II. If you own Paid Status, it will last until the end of the current paid status period. If you pay and/or terminate any of the Agreements, we will not refund any paid status fees already paid to us. III. If you wish to receive a full refund of money you paid before the "Cooling-off Period" is over, please contact us on our official discord server. IV. 'discordlist.me' reservers the right to change the price of the Paid Status from time to time, and will communicate any price changes to you by announcing it on our offical discord server. As permitted by local law, you accept the new price by continuing to use the discordlist.me service after the change takes effect. Please make sure you read all notifications received from discordlist.me.